Saturday 12 April 2014

Getting close :-)

I have reached that stage on Regali. 60,000 words. I have most of the basic storyline down, just a few more chapters and I'll be done. I love it when a storyline comes together and some of the craziness of the Walkers even has me going WTH. But they sure are fun to write about.

Oh and I caved, I might have the first 2 chapters (about 10,000 words) of my romance novel started. It's not my fault, I swear, the characters just won't stop bugging me. But I'm having the hardest time with a title. It wasn't something I ever thought about with the Walker Saga, I had the worlds done before I started any writing, so the books were easy to separate. But now ... Wow. I think I'll wait until I finish writing it and see what fits. I wonder how other writers come up with their titles, before they even start, during or after they finish.

Ill let you all know when Regali is finished. Still a little way off but it's close enough that I'm excited.

Happy reading
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the Walker Saga! I can 't wait for the next one! Hope to read it sooner rather than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I'm so happy to hear you are liking the Walker world so far. Regali (Book 4) is pretty much done now, so just editing to go. I will be announcing the release date soon and also post cover and first chapter. :-)

    ReplyDelete