Thursday 22 August 2013

Hello

Hello :),

My first attempt at a blog post, I figured it was about time I got one of these going. For those that don't know I have recently published my first novel, First World - A Walker Saga Book One, and this seems like the perfect place to keep everyone updated.

It has been exciting, dramatic, crazy, stressful, dream-come-true month. For any writer you would understand those crazy nerves right before you hit the publish now button. Will people hate it? Love it? Even find it to buy at all?

Well ...

I have been overwhelmed with the initial sales and positive feedback. I know you can't please everyone and I wasn't expecting I would since we all have such varied taste and interest, but the lovely comments I have received ... well I may have run around excitedly telling anyone I could find each and every time one arrived.

Thank you! And please keep the reviews and comments coming in, email me, facebook or PM, I want to hear from you.

Spurn - A Walker Saga Book Two is currently in the works. I hope to have it released during September, and I'm excited to see how you all feel about the developing story line.

Stay updated here for the first chapter. It will be posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment